Growth Manager-North and West India(International Education)
The Growth Manager is responsible for the development of all business channels within their region to build the brand awareness and deliver the country bookings growth target.
The business channels include: education agents, overseas exchange programs, language centers, and student associations/ambassador networks. They also need to maintain strong business relationships with all the international education providers including education groups, university reps and relevant business associations such as the British Council etc.
The Growth Manager will report to the Head of South East Asia and South Asia and deliver the sales and marketing plan to meet annual new booking targets within budget. They will be the main lead for student.com in the region.
- To achieve and even exceed country booking targets in India.
- Grow new enquiries and bookings in India through the development and management of profitable channels such as agent and institutional relationships etc., in line with the agreed sales and marketing strategy
- Develop the agent network in India to ensure that we have more active agents in relevant regions sending bookings across different destination countries and also working to reduce “agent churn”
- Increase conversion rate against target through each stage of the sales and marketing process from initial enquiry to actual booking
- Develop new and alternative channel strategies where applicable
- Plan and implement successful sales and marketing campaigns in India via on-line and off-line events, including: agent engagement events, partnership school events, social and digital media campaigns, working closely with social media team.
- Provide professional educational advice and counselling services to all business channels, especially to education agents, parents and students
- Provide regular sales and market reports on activity to key stakeholders across student.com Asia team
- Provide market research, feedback and analysis to inform regional sales and marketing strategy for each different business channels
- Maintain up-to-date agent/partner records
- Rollout and manage the student.com referral scheme in the regional market and the agent peak season incentives plan within budget
- Build strong relationship with Supply, Content, Product and Customer service teams to ensure the highest levels of users’ experience, efficiency and problem resolution
- Postgraduate above (preferred candidate with study abroad experience)
- Minimum 6 years or relevant experience in international education industry of India
- Ability to build strong relationships with agents, partners and local universities
- Independent and self-motivated
- Results oriented
- Speak fluent English
The position is remote work, and you must locate in New Delhi.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!