Growth Executive - South & Central India
The Growth Executive is responsible for the development of partner channels within their region to build the brand awareness and assist to deliver the country bookings growth target.
The partner channels include: education agents, overseas exchange programs, language centers, and student associations/ambassador networks. They also need to maintain strong business relationships counseling teams of international education providers. They will be responsible for contributing towards improvising the booking conversion of partner channel leads.
The Growth Executive will report to Growth Manager- India and deliver the sales and marketing plan to meet annual new booking targets within budget. They will be the secondary lead for student.com in the region.
- To achieve and even exceed country booking targets from South & Central India
- Work with Country Growth Manager to Identify new and manage existing partner network
- Develop potential marketing ideas & strategies for lead generation & branding
- Generate potential new leads from both active & in-active agents and improve their performance
- Scheduling appointments and discussions with new and existing partners
- Meeting potential partners locally and provide them training about our process
- Providing counseling assistance to our partner agent channels, students & parents
- Maintain fruitful relationship with agent’s counseling team and educate them with booking process
- Follow up with partner channel students that are lost by booking consultants
- Follow up with partners for requirement of marketing material & other requirements and arrange the same
- Visit local & outstation partner agent offices for pre-departure events & educational fairs
- Managing production of marketing materials including printed documents, diaries, flyers etc
- Monitor competitor activities in the assigned region and brainstorm potential improvements or changes
- Assist in securing access to university pre departure events and sponsorships
- Organizing event participation requirements
- Identify potential group bookings and student referral channels in local universities and schools in the region
- Maintain awareness of basic overseas student process of different countries as needed for bookings
- Develop new strategies for increasing region wise bookings in different booking seasons
- Receive feedbacks from partner’s team & partner channel students for improvisation
- Discussion with partner channel teams for their weekly performance and Student.com offers for their students
- Maintain relationship with booking & growth team primarily to ensure providing better student & partner services
- Providing support to partners & students on bookings and assure prompt communication in booking emergencies
- Adhere to and implement company policies and procedures
- 1-2 years experience in Education/Overseas Education industry
- Good English speaking and writing ability, know additional Indian regional language would be a plus
- Good communication skills
- Networking ability
- Business development & sales skills
- Negotiation & Influencing ability
- Tech-savy at basic level
- Self motivated
P.S You have to base in Mumbai, but it's remote position, please make sure you have own laptop prepared.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!